Good morning lovelies 🙂 Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughtful comments on yesterday’s post. Today’s post is much less serious and has no theme whatsoever, just some random thoughts to send you off into the weekend. 🙂
1. How is it November?? I know I’ve been hoping that time will speed up lately, but it still blows my mind. Thanksgiving is less than four weeks away, the end of the semester is a month and a half away, and before we know it, it will be 2014. To celebrate the month of November, I’m not hosting my own challenge. Instead, I’m going to participate in the #GratefulYogi challenge on instagram. There is a pose for every day, and every day you focus on one thing you are thankful for. My goal is to not only do the posture, but practice at least a few minutes of yoga everyday, dedicated to what I’m thankful for. I’ll share my gratitude here to, either daily or in a weekly round-up. Let me know if you are joining in and we can get our ohm on together. 🙂
2. Halloween Zumba was so fun yesterday! I hope my students enjoyed it as much as I did. It was a smaller group (understandably), and I had six new Halloween themed routines. Oh, and I dressed up. Obvi.
This was after class so it’s a bit of a mess, but my costume held up shockingly well! Also, I’ve eaten so much candy. So much. Now I’m craving health food, probably because I’m nutrient deficient. Whoops.
3. Are you guys on the Cody app or have you heard of it? I’m not sure if I was living under a rock, but I hadn’t heard of it until I read about it on Elise’s blog. It’s basically twitter/instagram for fitness! There are workout plans you can follow, paid or free, and you can log any kind of workout. I just signed up and so far I’m loving it. I think it can be an awesome tool for accountability, plus it’s fun! Since I’m new to it, I’m not sure how to tell you how to find me on there, but try searching “Kim @ BusyBod” or just BusyBod. I was using my real name, but I changed it so I’d be easier to find.
4. It’s finally Friday! While I’m always excited for Friday, today is extra exciting because one of my best friends is coming to town. Eek! We both have crazy schedules, so it’s been over a year (!!!) since we have spent more than a few hours together when our paths cross. Luckily, we talk pretty much every day (thank you gchat!), but reunions are so much better!
5. Since it’s Friday, it’s also the last day of the Quest protein bar giveaway! You have until the end of the day to enter. I’ll choose a winner this weekend 🙂
Since my random post ended up being five things long, I’m linking up!
Questions: How was your Halloween? Are you in a sugar coma? Are you on Cody? Will you be giving thanks throughout November? Any fun weekend plans?